- Legal Information
- Subject matter and scope of application
- Access and use of the website
- Protection of personal data
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Disclaimer of guarantees and responsibility
- Right of exclusion
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. Legal Information
In compliance with the information duties set forth in Article 10 of Law, of 11 July, on Information Services and E-commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), we inform you that the holder of website www.dirección.es is the entity FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A.
The identification and contact data of the holder of website www.dirección.es are as follows:
Holder: FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. Address: C/ San Roque, 120 - Edificio Etxe Zuri, C.P. 20009 – Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa) FIN: A-20001681. Email contact address: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 943 48 28 00. Listed in the Mercantile Registry of Gipuzkoa under Volume 18, Sheet 39 back, Page nº 431.
2. Subject matter and scope of application
2.1.- This Legal Notice establishes the general conditions of use which regulate the access, browsing and use of websites linked to domain www.dirección.es (hereinafter, Website), as well as the responsibilities deriving from the use of its content. Additionally, the services or activities provided within the framework of the Website may also be subject to other particular conditions that may be established and which, where applicable, may replace and complement and/or modify the general conditions of use of this Legal Notice.
2.2.- This Website is a service FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. makes available to Internet users with an informative purpose, being able to make the changes to its design, configuration and content it deems appropriate at any time and without prior notice.
2.3.- The access and use of this Website attributes the condition of user to the visitor and implies full and unconditional acceptance of such access and/or use, of each and every one of the conditions of use FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. includes in this Legal Notice, in the version published at the time of access thereof. In this sense, a user is understood to be someone who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities developed on this Website (hereinafter YOU).
2.4.- You are required to make proper use of this Website, in accordance with applicable laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, liable to FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. and to third parties for any damage caused as a result of failure to comply with said obligation.
3. Access and Use of the Website
3.1.- Access to this Website is open and free, except for the cost of connection to the telecommunications network supplied by the operator contracted by each user.
3.2.- You assume responsibility for the use of the Website, and therefore, you are obliged to use the contents diligently, responsibly and lawfully and, in particular, and agree to not use them for among others:
- a) Using false identities, or supplanting another person’s identity in the use of the Website or its services, including the use of passwords or user identifiers of third parties.
- b) Introducing computer viruses on the network or carrying out actions susceptible of altering, damaging, interrupting or generating errors or damage in the electronic documents, data or physical and logic systems of FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. or third persons, hindering the access of other persons to the Website and its services by means of a massive consumption of computer resources through which FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. provides its services.
- c) Trying to access and, where applicable, using the email accounts of other persons or restricted areas of FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. computer systems or of third parties and, where applicable, extracting information.
- d) Reproducing, copying, distributing, or making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless prior and express authorisation of the holder has been obtained of the relevant rights or it is legally permitted.
- e) Introducing or incorporating the contents and/or services presented on this Website as your own business or professional activity.
- f) Infringing upon any intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as breaching the confidentiality of the information of FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN or of third parties.
- g) Using the contents and/or information of any kind obtained through this Website for carrying advertising or promotional activities, sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial purposes or for collecting, commercializing or disseminating said information in any way.
- h) Using this Website, or the contents and/or services obtained in it, for carrying out activities against the law, morality, decency or public order, with illicit, prohibited or detrimental purposes or ends to the rights of third parties.
3.3.- FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, as well as suspend the provision of any and all of the services provided therein, be it due to technical, security, maintenance reasons, due to failures in the power supply or for any other cause. This interruption may be temporary or definitive.
4. Protection of personal data
4.1.- FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. undertakes to process the personal data collected on the Website confidentially, as well as adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security of the data adequate to the risk, in accordance with current data protection legislation. Nevertheless, you must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impenetrable.
4.3.- In order to be able to access some of the services or contents offered, you will need to register on to the Website beforehand by means of the corresponding form. During the registration process you must select a password and it will be your entire responsibility to use it diligently and preserve its confidentiality. Therefore, you are responsible for the appropriate custody and confidentiality of whatever passwords you choose, and you agree to not make them available to third parties, be it temporary or permanently, nor permit access to outside persons.
You will be responsible for the illicit use of the services by any unauthorised third party who uses a password as such due to negligent use or loss thereof.
4.4.- If you provide personal data to other natural persons, you are forced to comply, in relation to such data, to any obligations that might be derived from the current data protection legislation, and in particular, the duty to inform and obtain the consent of the holder of the personal data.
4.5.- Under 14-year olds are not permitted to provide their personal data through the Website, this requires the prior consent of the father, mother or tutor. In any case, FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. declines any responsibility for the non-compliance of the foregoing.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property
5.1.- FFOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. is the holder or has obtained the corresponding licence over the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property and image on the contents available therein, such as texts, photographs, graphs, images, software, designs, brands, trade names, logos, icons, domain names, and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as their graphic designs and source codes, as well as, in general, any other sign susceptible to industrial or commercial use. All rights reserved.
5.2.- In no case will it be understood that the access and browsing of a user on the Website implies waiver, conveyance or transfer in full or in part of said rights by FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A., neither does it confer to the person who uses them any right of usage, translation, adaptation, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication, for commercial purposes, without the prior and express authorisation of FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. or the holder of the rights concerned. Non-compliance of the foregoing, will authorise FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. or the holders of the corresponding rights to take the pertinent legal actions.
5.3.- The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other action which has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
6. Disclaimer of guarantees and responsibility
6.1.- The purpose of the content of this Website is informative, without fully guaranteeing access to all the contents, nor its thoroughness, correctness, validity or accurateness or relevance, nor its appropriateness or utility for a specific objective. FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. declines, to the extent the legal system permits, any responsibility for any damages and losses of any nature derived from, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the Website, or the transmission of malicious or harmful viruses or programmes in the contents. Nevertheless, FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. declares that is has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and available technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to users.
6.2.- FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. declines responsibility for the usage the users make of the services and contents of the Website, as well as any other material thereof, infringing intellectual or property rights or any other right held by FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN or third parties.
6.3.- You shall be solely responsible for the inputs and comments you make on this Website, and you recognise and accept that the use of the Website, as well as its services and contents, are carried out under your exclusive risk and responsibility.
7.2.- Similarly, the inclusion of any type of link by FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. to other Internet websites does not imply there exists any type of relationship, association, collaboration or dependence between FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN and the holder of the outside website.
8. Right of exclusion
FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Website and/or the contents and services offered therein, without prior notice, on its own initiative or of third parties, to those who fail to meet these general conditions of use or particular conditions that may be established.
9.1.- Should a discrepancy arise between what is established in these general conditions of use and the particular conditions of each specific service, the latter will prevail.
9.2.- If any provision or content of this Legal Notice should be declared null and void, in whole or in part, by a final decision from a competent Court or Tribunal, such null and void procedure would not affect the remaining provisions of the conditions of use, which will maintain their validity for all purposes.
9.3.- Failure by FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in these conditions of use shall not be deemed to be a waiver thereof, unless otherwise acknowledged and agreed in writing on its part.
9.4.- FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. may modify all or part of the conditions specified herein at any time and such modifications will be valid from the moment of their publishing on this Website. Accordingly, we recommend you visit this Legal Notice regularly.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
TThe relations established between FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A., as holder of this Website, and the user, will be governed by current regulations relative to applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. Nevertheless, for cases in which legislation provides the possibility of the parties being subject to jurisdiction, FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A. and the user, with an express waiver of any other jurisdiction, undertake to appear before the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa).