- Personal data collected
- Processing restrictions
- Data collection information
- Security measures
The personal data processing performed through this FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN S.A. website (hereinafter FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN) is regulated in accordance with European data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) –, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and other applicable data protection regulations, in order to guarantee users fundamental right of data protection thereof at all times.
The Data Controller for the processing of the personal data collected through this website is:
The CITY COUNCIL OF SAN SEBASTIÁN. with TIN: P2007400A and address on C/Ijentea, 1 – 20003 Donostia-San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa) the personal data are managed, in its capacity as data processor, by FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN.
In addition, we inform you that the CITY COUNCIL and FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN have a Data Protection Officer, who you may contact on the following address: email@example.com, or in writing to the entity addressed to the “Data Protection Officer”.
Personal data collected
Personal data is collected through this website in order to access and provide some of the services rendered through the site. Some of these data are provided directly, for instance, when filling out a registration or inscription form and others are obtained indirectly using technology such as cookies.
The means used by this website for collecting and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Forms: through forms, digital as well as in electronic format, personal data is collected in order to access and provide different services from this platform.
- Emails: email addresses on the website, will be considered as possible means for collecting personal data.
- Cookies: This website may use technical cookies (small files of information the server sends to the device of the person accessing the website) in order to carry out certain functions considered indispensable for the correct functioning and viewing of the website, as well as analytical cookies, of preferences and/or advertising, prior consent.
- The data requested in the forms available on the website are mandatory in general (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the purposes established.
- In the use of other means for submitting data, users must provide only the information required in each case.
- In this sense, users will assume the possible responsibilities derived from excessive, inaccurate or inadequate data which, they voluntarily, decide to provide through the means of data collection established.
Under 14-year olds are not authorised to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (filling out the website forms provided for requesting services, contact or by means of sending emails). Therefore, persons who provide personal data using said means formally declare being over 14 years of age and FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN and the CITY COUNCIL OF SAN SEBASTIÁN remain exempt from any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
In those cases, in which the services offered are intended for under 14-year olds the means will be prepared for obtaining the authorisation of parents or legal tutors of the minor.
Information in data collection
Whenever collecting data through a form (online or in a downloadable format) or other communication channels established on the website, the person affected will be informed in accordance with current data protection legislation.
The information of the affected persons will be provided according to the means used:
- Forms (online and in a downloadable format): the information will be contained in the form itself.
- Emails: the information will be available in: Duty of information in emails.
- Cookies: the information will be available in the Cookies Policy. See Cookies Policy.
The user shall be responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the case of any change in the user’s data, the changes must be communicated to the controller in order to keep them up to date
FOMENTO DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, in its capacity as controller of the CITY COUNCIL OF SAN SEBASTIÁN, adopts the appropriate security measures in accordance with current data protection legislation in order to guarantee the fundamental right to data protection for the users of this website.
The security measures implemented correspond to those set out in Annex II (Security Measures) of Royal Decree 3/2010, of 8 January, which regulates the National Security Framework in the area of Electronic Administration and are outlined in the documents that make up the Security Policy of the CITY COUNCIL, in addition, the necessary technical and organisational measures have been applied in order to guarantee an appropriate security level to the risk to which the personal data processed on this website are exposed.
The rights of the affected persons are:
- Obtaining confirmation on whether the CITY COUNCIL OF SAN SEBASTIÁN is processing your personal data.
- Accessing your personal data, as well as requesting the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, requesting the erasure of the data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request in particular circumstances:
- The restriction of the processing of your personal data, in which case they will only be safeguarded by the CITY COUNCIL OF SAN SEBASTIÁN for exercising or defending claims.
- The opposition to the processing of your data, in which case, the CITY COUNCIL OF SAN SEBASTIÁN will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or in exercising or defending possible claims. Including the processing of your data for automated individual decision-making.
- The portability of the data for providing them to the affected person or transmitting to another controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
In addition, when the data processing is based on consent you have the right to withdraw it in the terms and conditions set forth in the current data protection legislation.
If the exercise of your rights has not been duly complied, you may lodge a complaint with the Basque Data Protection Agency. Address: C/ Beato Tomás de Zumárraga, 71 – 3rd floor - 01008 Victoria-Gasteiz. Nevertheless, in first instance and with a jurisdictional character, you may contact the person appointed as Data Protection Officer of the CITY COUNCIL OF SAN SEBASTIÁN on email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of update: June 1, 2021